Saturday, August 25, 2012

Extravagan!!!

It's been a while I've not written anything in this blog. Ahh, I am not that busy actually. Just kinda lazy lately to share eventhough there were many exciting events happened in the past few months. Now, I do not know which one to put first.

But, I think, I better forgo that aforesaid stories as I have more exciting journey to embark in September onwards. Tough ones though but I am excited as this will mark a new chapter of my life.

Well, my journey? It's going to be an approximately few years’ journey that I am not sure whether I will make it to the end. So many possibilities. But as what my blog is saying, take one day at a time. Besides putting all my effort, all that I need to do is to down on my knees praying to God and utter my request. ‘Lord, You see our journey as we encounter challenges. The days can be exhaustingly long, yet You give us everything we need to be successful in our tasks. Thank You for offering Your extravagant joy to us as our source of strength. Help us to remember this joy when we need it most.’-Amen
 
Watch out..i wanna share some photos with all my readers :)
 
I love to cook... my restaurant will be open soon!!!
 






 
Always 'bye bye' to my lovers :( - one of my tickets
btw ENRICH is the richers!! hehe
 



 

1 comment: