Monday, February 21, 2011

A Letter of Thanks


To my Ayah, Mama, Brother, Sister, Best Friend, and Savior…

I’m taking this chance to thank you for everything you’ve done for me. No words can describe how grateful I am that you’re with me. All through my life, you never left my side, through the good times and the bad. I’ve been through so much, been through a lot of hurt and miserable moments, and through all that, you’ve helped me overcome my fears, my doubts, my weaknesses. I never could have done it without you. You helped me realize my worth, you made me feel that I am loved, no matter what.

Thank you so much… there have been times when I thought I couldn’t take the pain anymore, there were times when I felt I could no longer stand the loneliness, but you were there to comfort me and tell me that everything is going to be all right. Through wonderful people and things, you reached out to me and reminded me that life goes on. Because of you, I saw that life is worth living, that there’s still so much in store for me, that I shouldn’t waste my life in unimportant things. You taught me how to TRUST, and you strengthened my FAITH. It wasn’t easy, but I did it. I did it because you were there… you held my hand… and that was all I needed.

I’m so BLESSED to have you. Thank you for protecting my heart, I feel so at peace when I know that you’re in control. I don’t ever wanna be without you. Thank you for using me for your glory. I love you so much.

With All My Love, Izzati Shafii

No comments:

Post a Comment