Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little Sleep


It took me a while to sleep last night, so I woke up with big eye bags. I wasn’t feeling emotionally good yesterday, a lot of things going inside my head. I guess all I need is some self reflection and evaluation. After all, we alone can control our feelings. If we let our feelings control us, that’s not a good thing. I know some things are beyond my control, and that worrying about them is not going to do me any good, so what I can do is to alter my perception to look at things in a positive way. It’s not easy, I wish I can just follow my own advice, but I’m just human. And I have struggles too. But this feeling too, shall pass. Now if only I knew how to get rid of dark circles under my eyes brought by little sleep that would be great too. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment