Friday, December 9, 2011

You Changed My Life


“I don’t know how or why but I do know that you changed my life. I met you and I’ve ever been the same since. I don’t know if it’s for better or worse or just for nothing but I know that you changed me, you really did. You taught me how to live my life, I mean really live. You showed me that I don’t have to be afraid of what other people think of me. You taught me to laugh, laugh at everything and to always smile no matter how hard it is. You told me to never give up dreaming and I never have. Somewhere between all the hugs and the laughs and the smiles, I fell in love. I know times have changed and I get it, I really get it but I just want you to know that I do and will always love you.”

I'm creating something... Nur Izzati Shafii

No comments:

Post a Comment