Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Selamat Datang "KAMI" ke Gemas, Negeri Sembilan

Kota Gemas, Negeri Sembilan...Minangkabau welcome US!!!

Pekan Gemas

Hehee...snapp!!

As for the dialect brought in by the Minangkabaus, I can't use it to call down evil upon other people because, there are definitely many Negeri Sembilan folks out there who could understand...I could easily get into trouble.  Obviously the Negeri Sembilan dialect is more popular with songs entitled:

"Kocik kocik jago kobau"

"Apo nak dikato"

dan "Apo kono eh jang"

I don't know the Negeri Sembilan dialect therefore I am not able to translate all the song titles properly. I only know, kocik is small. Words ending with "O" can be replaced with "a" to get the equivalent of standard Malay.

Hehe..hari ini melawat tempat tgk kat mana ada lobang sana sini, esok upacara pecah tanah..pastu shoot balik KL!! Kuala Lumpur... Padat dengan jadual lerr skrg, sbb "boss" semakin sihat!


No comments:

Post a Comment