Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's hard...

They said, it's hard to share something.
They said, everything that happened in this world - happen for a reason.
They said, sharing is caring.
They said, caring is sharing.
But for me, love is sharing. 


"Good morning baby. Miss you so much. Hug."

That's one of the messages that appeared on my Blackish screen this morning.
Happy?
Tell me, who will not be happy when have this kind of message?
From someone who appreciate us.
From someone who treasure us.
Smile.


Love Story.
Been asked this kind of questions, again and again.
I hate to admit that I almost forgot the feelings of been loved.


The reason that kept us apart even with the love
I couldn't say anything just like an idiot
Smile.






Fellas,
I am going to end it even when it hurts me a lot.
Some people said, it's only a matter of time,
But for me, it's a heart job.
I can't force my heart.
I want to listen to it.


It's remind me of something.
I forgot where I crossover that things but if I'm not mistaken, it's sounds like this. 


Just remember one thing,
The person that covered all your flaws is the one who love you.
The person will do everything even without you


I'm going to forget about you
My past love
I love you
I'm still love you.


With that, I'm going to say goodbye forever.
Simply because I rather walk with someone who doesn't have any relationship with me,
But do appreciate me as I am. 


Baby: Love always keep me pushing on. If you want to see the change, you must be the change you want to see (Mahatma Gandhi)

No comments:

Post a Comment